Wednesday, August 3, 2011

garden stalking

I've often wondered how so many bloggers have managed to cultivate such spectacular photography skills. I pore over blogs overflowing with beautiful, color saturated photos and am inspired to take some pics of my own, only to be disappointed with flat, stark images. I used to be a bit of a photographer-- way back, when I still wanted to live an artists life, and have taken classes to improve. But this was before the digital age and I fear I've never gotten the feel of my new Canon SLR.

So I've been shooting with the camera phone, because the results are expected to be disappointing. But last week I finally gave Instagram a try and am LOVING the results. Don't get me wrong-- my photos are still badly composed, poorly lit, and everything else, but now it looks as though it was intended.



No comments:

Post a Comment